Diesel Sales Specialist
Do you love trucks? Do you want to be part of a fast track company? Are you a Diesel Truck Expert?
Turn 14 is a Wholesale Distributor of performance automotive products looking to add a Diesel Performance Sales Specialist to our team.
Drive the successful pursuit of our diesel line of business.
Nurture existing customer relationships.
Generate new profitable business by creating new business relationships through supplied leads.
Maintain a full schedule at all industry trade shows.
Be Turn 14’s diesel expert.
Improve our sales by sharing everything you know about Diesel Truck Performance with our staff.
* 5+ yrs diesel performance expertise
* 3+ yrs wholesale or e-commerce automotive aftermarket experience
* Passion about success and continuously improving sales
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Relocation to suburban Philadelphia available for the ideal candidate.
Please email a resume & let us know why you are the best candidate to drive our next level of success.
Do you love cars? Do you love programming? Do you want to be part of a fast track company?
Turn 14 Distribution is looking for a PHP/MySQL Programmer to our team.
This job entails expanding and maintaining our business-to-business website, internal website, and warehouse management system; adding new features, troubleshooting and revising existing projects, and working with Senior Developers and Designers. We are seeking experienced, knowledgeable individuals to join our team and work in a fast-paced environment meeting deadlines.
* Firm understanding of Procedural and OOP PHP5 including database connections, form processing, SOAP & REST, and XML parsing.
* Firm understanding of MySQL including stored procedures, table & database design, index design, encoding, performance, and complex queries.
* Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008R2 is a plus.
* Working knowledge/experience with XML (basic structure,encoding, etc.) and, more specifically, generating and handling XML with PHP.
* Working knowledge of HTML & CSS
* LAMP experience – ability to use basic commands in a Linux environment to make configuration changes, install packages, etc.
* Experience working in a team environment and meeting deadlines.
* 2+ years professional experience.
* Degree in field related to Web Development preferred.
* Experience with PHP Frameworks/Applications such as Symfony, Magento, and Wordpress are not required but are a plus.
Please email your resume, work portfolio/sample work, and salary requirements. We are seeking full-time, in-house employees in Montgomeryville, PA only - we are not interested in agencies/firms/contractors/remote employees.
Turn 14 Distribution is looking to add an Order Processor to our team. The order processing staff is the backbone of Turn 14 Distribution,
ensuring that all orders are entered and shipped in the time allotted.
The ideal candidate will:
* Enter and adjust all orders in a high volume environment
* Bill customers timely
* Communicate with vendors & customers professionally
* Produce accurate work efficiently
* Amazing attention to detail
* Experience with medium to large inventory
* Bookkeeping or accounting experience
* MS Suite and Accounting software experience is required
* Customer service experience
* In the range of 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM Monday through Friday
* Include cost pricing & 401K match upon successful completion of the introductory period.
* Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing company
Apply at the e-mail address above and tell us why you will be best person for the job.